Friday, August 31, 2007

Modified 7 Grain Pilaf

Made the 7 grain black bean pilaf with a few changes. I only used 2 T flax oil, I only used 1/2 cup , but reduced fat feta. I used cilantro and left out the cucumbers. It turned out fabulous!
I got 6 1/2 cup servings.

209.6 this a.m. :)

7198 aerobic steps in 59 minutes, over 10,000 steps for the day 2.84 miles.

Menu:
B: 1 cup wheat chex
1/2 cup skim milk
1 packet splenda
1 T fresh ground Flax seeds

1 cup v-fusion light
1 T psyllium husks powder

water
S: 1/2 oz. raw almonds
1 cup green grapes

L: boca chickn' patty
thomas's ww english muffin
stone ground mustard

S: 2 % cottage cheese
4 oz.

D: chipotle meat loaf
1/4 cup wild and brown rice
fresh cooked spinach w/ ICBINB spray
and Balsamic vinegar

1/2 endangered species dark chocolate bar with espresso (yum)

4 comments:

ladym said...

Yes, I got the one on the boards and now the two on the blog. The one on the boards reminded me to post to my blog and not just work on how it looks. Thanks for responding so quick. I am a stay at home mom and am on ther computer a lot as a way to remind myself there are other adults out there. How do you do the recipes? What page element do you use? We can communicate anyway you like. I am new to much of it, but I learn quick.

LadyM

Chari said...

Left notes in your blog GF.

Vinyl Bozz said...

Sounds like a great daily
mealplan! We are making
96% lean beef mealtloaf
ourselves in a couple of days.

We have it so rarely now but
my wife loves my meatload and
still requests it every once in
a while.

Have a great day!

Chari said...

Thanks for stopping by Orlando, I have Chipotle meat loaf in the oven as we speak, I love it...This will be 4 batches in a week...I'm going to freeze it.

I posted in your blog, Congrats on the 100 pound loss as of today!
Chari