Monday, November 19, 2007

Journaling

I've decided to start weighing everyday and recording it so I can see what's going on, my loss is soooo slow. Something has gotta give. I'll just add it to the post title: And hope it goes down ever so slightly everyday.

Today at the gym I did: legs , core and 25 minutes on the track no running.

I need to start getting the gym earlier, I say that everyday but don't follow through. If I had to guess I would say I weigh more then my posted monthly weight and I know I am not over eating my calorie limit so much that I could gain. My caloric limit is 1,624. Plus I burn at least 300 at the gym daily. Today I got just over 1,200 calories.

Went to the grocery for yogurt (Activia light), when I got home I realised I bought 3 4 packs of regular Activia...damn. It's 70 calories versus 110, but I can't waste the money, so I will just have to account for it in my caloric budget till they are gone.

That's it for now, I need to finish my exercise tables in the bottom page element.
I have a few days off this week and can work on it.

Thanks Barb and Rie for your recent remarks , I truly appreciate it!
Hugs

Chari

2 comments:

Doorsgirl said...

Thanks for the comments! It is nice to know someone is reading my blog...lol...If not it's a good journal for myself.
You seem like your doing a great job! It's tough, but we gotta do it!
No, I'm not that person on the boards..
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Chari said...

Thanks Doorsgirl for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. Hope to see more of you, and you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!
Chari