Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Journaling

I don't write here much , maybe I should start.
My DD is very sick and has a very hard time getting to sleep..it's quite up there now...Thank you God! I gave her some medicine of which I had to beg her to take. It's really just a common cold.

On the weight loss front, I weigh the same today as I did on the 19th...I eat well, count calories and work out every day...something is not right. I have a brand new Tanita scale ..it's awesome (it's not that) maybe I need to calorie cycle more. It's really exhausting analyzing your every move in order to lose weight and be healthy...where's the easy button that tv add boosts about dang it!!!!
I really am at wits end. I know I should be happy I lost 14 pounds in three months...but wish it was 24 pounds. Thank you GOD for what I do have!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for listening if you are.......

Forgot to add The Husband is snoring on the couch in the basement and is clueless to our baby's sickness issues. He is an extremely good person, however clueless when it comes to Mothering (if you know what I mean ladies) and I pray every day if I would ever no longer exist how would my daughter ever get along. I know friends and family would help....but my poor baby...well I just need to get healthy and stay that way!

4 comments:

* said...

Hi Chari,
Sorry your daughter is not feeling good. It seems to be popping up all over. I have my youngest (he is a feshman, so not so young)home today and the college guy called he is sick, sounded terrible. He wanted to come home. Hated telling him to hang in there (we were just there this past weekend), he sounded so pathetic. My husband is the same way. Then again he is bad about taking care of himself also. I think they would step up and do what had to be done if we fell off the face of the earth. Maybe not the same way but in their own way.

I hear you about the slow/no weight loss and measurements. Still working on it here. About ready to talk to my doc. With the other many things I'd tried in the past I always stuck at around 250 and not budged. Guess 217 is better and this time at least not going up again. Will keep at it, I have signed up for more gym classes this next coming session. Hoping it will be a bigger change in general workout. Wanted to add spin class but chickened out. Next session... maybe. Well today is major catch up at home, no gym, want to get the things done before weather changes. Off to tackle the garage, YUK.
Rie

Unknown said...

Hi Chari!

I'm not leaving the forum...I was just thinking about it. Thank you for your encouraging words for me to stay!

Sorry your DD is ill. I know what you mean about 'mothering.' I don't think my dog would survive without me...along the same lines! LOL!

That turkey-pumpkin chili sounds interesting...something I will try! Thanks!

Take care, dear friend. I'll be back by Friday...after the dreaded 'procedure.'

Love you!
Barb

Chari said...

Barb hope all goes well on Thursday , you will be fine. Did you know you are able to make a post in this blog, not just leaving comments.

Rie thanks for stopping by, what do you think talking to the doctor will do...
Spin class, we have a ton of those bikes at my gym but I hardly ever see anyone on them.
Hope you didn't work to hard in the garage!

* said...

Hi Chari,
Way to go on the lose!

For talking to the doc. guess partly reaching for straws but maybe something with one of my meds would help(more - less -something?). Just had the thyroid test done for that med. Also wondered if the liver thing could be having any part. Like I said maybe reaching for straws.

The spin bikes are only used for classes at this gym, like the pilates reformer. The people coming out always look like they got a very good workout. The trainer had mentioned the BOSU class but she has me doing some things on it and my balance on it is a joke. Have to get better on it before the class.

The gargage was not to bad but the leaves were nuts. Took hours.
Rie