Tuesday, December 4, 2007

204.2 Journaling

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Rie and Marshall for all you kind words of encouragement and support! I may have given up by now if not for the two of you. I have lost 13 pounds in four months, while I watch others on YOAD doing triple that by now. I guess all I can say is it has to be my age and thyroid disease. I lost 50 pounds doing pretty much the same things I am doing now 3 years ago. I have decided to really step up the workouts. My eating is good and I measure everything that goes in my mouth. On low calorie days I see a loss, but I realise I can't keep doing that or I'll go into starvation mode.

Also Rie I am noticing some definition in my legs. Today I did 40 minutes on the elliptical HIIT , and 10 minute warm up on the track (no running). Burnt 450 calories and took in 1,300 calories leaving me at a net of 850ish...maybe I'll go eat something else.

Need to set a goal, I am having a hard time getting to the gym in time to do more. New goal is to be at the gym no later than 1:30 p.m.

When I lost weight before , I had a online journal but didn't keep good notes about my progress only weight. I will try and do better this time.

0 comments: