Friday, November 9, 2007

Journaling

Today eating was good. I did 15 minutes of warm up around the track, 30 minutes on elliptical HIIT, vigorous weight machines (arms), I burned over 600 calories. I started doing the assisted push up machine, boy is that hard I had the counter balance on 120, hope no one was watchin that pitiful site..lol. Lexie and I went shopping and got some great deals at Kohl's. I got a pair of snow boots, 3 pairs of jeans and two tops for her all under 70 bucks. By the time we came home we were really tired. Tomorrow is weigh in, I'll be less but not alot..looks like I need to bump up the workouts or starve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chari!

I hope your weigh-in went well. I do a lot of praying on Saturday, as that is my official "weigh-day" as well. LOL!

You are exercising your butt off...literally! Wow! If you don't lose weight from all that exercise, I will be shocked!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Reading about buying snow boots...makes me think of the old days...now I just wonder when I can even wear jeans. I'm still wearing shorts!

Love you!
Barb

Chari said...

Barb my weigh in did not go well..I need to re-think my plan.
I am going to the gym at least 5 days a week, but after reading what others are doing at the gym...maybe my time at the gym is not well spent. I don't own any jean except for the "memory jeans of how it was :()

I love you!
Check in over your place tomorrow
You found the magic formula...now I need too