Friday, October 19, 2007

Weight Change-due to EVOO, could it be

203.4

Been doing a little experiment, Barb gave me the idea, I have a link to her journal in the side bar. The last two days I have been adding extra virgin olive oil to my psyllium drinks (8 oz. water , 1/8 tsp cinnamon, .5 T. oo, and 1 T psyllium) . Two days ago I had 2 of those as snacks and added 1 T oo to my pasta, yesterday I had 2 drinks for snacks....1 had .5 T oo in one and the other had 1 T. The last two days I have been down each day which never happens to me. Could just be a coincident..........the saga continues tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does a drink of this concoction really taste????? I guess if it helps rid the fat I could just hold my nose....LOL!!! Congratulations....you are almost to the 1s...whoo hoo! I think someone around here calls it "Onederland"! Such a beautiful term that I will put to use.

Chari said...

It tastes like cinnamon with oo..lol. I posted in your blog.

Chari